Sunday, February 27, 2005


Yup, 2 entries a day. Dats how free I am.

I am waiting for an important call right now and is getting damn frustrated and restless dat that someone hasn't called. The fire's burning up to my ass and my fireman hasn't arrived yet. I've got a real important decision to make tmr and is betting all my chips on the advice dat that someone's gonna give me.

Aaaaaahhhhhh.........

Pek chek.

I hate making decisions. Because I hate making wrong ones. And I ALWAYS make wrong ones. I hate messing up my life. And I ALWAYS mess up my life.

I'm a loser.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you vex over whether you shd convert from temp to permanent staff? No good advices for you since I'm not out of society yet. But wish you luck in the decision you've made. ALL THE BEST !

Anonymous said...

OOPS... shd be "not out of school yet". =p